NIGHTQUEST - ZIP LINING IN THE DARK!
Our newest zip line tour is perfect for those who want the ultimate adventure!
Your tour will begin at dusk with an orientation to familiarize you with the equipment and techniques you will need for your zip line tour. Then helmet lights are turned on and your adventure begins!
We carefully designed our course to give you the ultimate zip line experience! No two runs are the same. Some are designed to allow you to soak up the experience as you glide through the forest, while others are built to provide a pure adrenaline rush - and all of your senses will be enhanced as day turns to night!
In between zips, you will you will ascend floating spiral stairways to tree-house platforms supported by hearty centuries-old trees. Mid-tour you will cross a suspension bridge overlooking the Sandhills’ only waterfall, Carver’s Falls, illuminated by the light of the moon. Your zip line tour will culminate with a long zip parallel to the falls.
Your Adventure will consist of:
- 16 Unique Tree Platforms above the Forest Floor and Creeks!
- 8 Amazing Zip lines!
- 3 Canopy Sky Bridges - Each over 100 feet long with the longest at a thrilling 210 feet long.
- 3 Spiral staircases in the canopy!
- 2 Highly Trained and Knowledgeable Canopy Guides to Educate and Enhance your Canopy Adventure.
- Endless Memories and an Overwhelming Sense of Accomplishment!
We are looking forward to seeing you at ZipQuest for the outdoor adventure of a lifetime!