What to Wear
- Must wear closed toe shoes on the course.
- Long hair must be tied back (like in a pony tail).
- No dangling jewelry.
- No Skirts (You will be wearing a climbing harness).
- You must weigh between 70 and 250 lbs.
- You must be at least 8 years old to zip.
- Children between 8-15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must sign a ZipQuest Rider Agreement prior to participation; a parent or legal guardian must sign for anyone under the age 18.
- You must be in moderate to good health and be able to hike short distances and climb stairs.
- You must have the strength to slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable and on rare occasions pull yourself a short distance along the cable.
ZipQuest zipline tours are scheduled in advance and require the organization of our professional adventure guides. Full refund will be issued if you cancel at least 3 days prior to your tour date. No refunds if cancellation is done with less than three days prior to the tour date.
If you think Carver’s Falls is one of the most beautiful places in South East North Carolina when its dry, wait until you experience the canopy during a life giving rain. Colors change, plants and animals re-orient to maximize the event, other beautiful waterfalls along the course spring to life creating a tropical rain forest feeling in NC, and Carver’s Falls usually responds with a powerful hydro dynamic display over the largest waterfall between the ocean and foothills of the mountains. If the weather is severe we may have to cancel your tour and reschedule, refund, or issue a gift certificate.
Your group organizer should have been sent a confirmation email that includes an online waiver link specific for your reservation. They should be able to forward that to you. If that does not work then click fill out online waivers and you will need the following:
Group Number: this is the Reservation/Confirmation number that your group organizer received
Group Name: this is the last name of your group organizer
Paper waivers: Please try our online waiver first. If that will not work then please click here to print out your waiver.