ZIP LINE REQUIREMENTS
- Please arrive 15 - 20 minutes prior to your zip line adventure time.
- You must weigh between 70 and 250 lbs.
- You must be at least 10 years old to zip.
- Children between 10-15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must sign a ZipQuest Rider Agreement prior to participation; a parent or legal guardian must sign for anyone under the age 18.
- You must be in moderate to good health and be able to hike short distances and climb stairs.
- You must have the strength to slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable and on rare occasions pull yourself a short distance along the cable.
- Must wear closed toe shoes on the course.
- Long hair must be tied back (like in a pony tail).
- No dangling jewelry.
- No Skirts (You will be wearing a climbing harness).
- May not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
We cannot offer zip line tours if you are any of the following:
- Have an existing heart condition
- Are under the influence of alcohol, or drugs that may impair you.
- Have any recent or recurring injuries or muscular skeletal disorders
**Course Manager reserves the right to make exceptions on any requirements and include or exclude participants in their sole discretion.
Your group organizer should have been sent a confirmation email that includes an online waiver link specific for your reservation. They should be able to forward that to you. If that does not work then click fill out online waivers and you will need the following:
Group Number: this is the Reservation/Confirmation number that your group organizer received
Group Name: this is the last name of your group organizer
Paper waivers: Please try our online waiver first. If that will not work then please click below to print out your waiver.